Islam is a religion established or revived through Prophet Muhammad, who was the son of Prophet Abraham through ancestry of Abraham’s first born son, Prophet Ismael. According to the Torah,
- Abraham was promised that his children would be a “great”, “powerful” and “blessed” nation keeping “the way of the Lord”. (See Genesis 18:18-19).
- God named his first born son “Ismael” (Genesis 16:11) which means “God hears” and God was with Ismael (Genesis 21:20).
- Ismael was explicitly promised of being a “great nation” (See Genesis 21:13, 18).
- God promised to have Ismael’s seed greatly multiplied (Genesis 16:10) and dwelling in the presence of his brethren (Genesis 16:12). And Ismael’s seed had their extent of settlement stretched between Egypt and Persian Gulf (Genesis 25:18).
- Some have tried to argue Ismael as a “wild man” or “wild donkey” based on a mysterious error in text and translation of Genesis 16:12. If the Hebrew…
View original post 405 more words